The CFA Foundation has been very fortunate in locating, and purchasing, a number of fine artifacts that help us to trace the history of the Cat Fancy. Our extensive collection currently includes a number of unique items such as:
- Early 1900ís wooden cat carrier
- Silver collar awarded to Cosey, the winner of the first Madison Square Garden cat show in New York City in 1895
- Original Roy Andersen paintings.
- 1880-1897 scrapbook of cat memorabilia compiled by Samuel C. Perkins of Philadelphia
- Third prize rosette awarded to Daisy, a 3-color Manx, at the first annual cat show in Northampton, England in 1896
- 1904 sterling silver chalice from the Sheffield Cat Show in England
- 1846 hand block print by F. Silber
- 1883 pewter nut bowl, awarded in Boston as First Prize to the "best specimen
of an Angora cat"
- 1895 Silver Medal of the Siamese Cat Club (UK)
- 1894/1895 gold medal won at the Crufts Cat Show by the "S. Woodiwiss Team"
A number of trophies can be viewed, including a 1929 Washington
Cat Fanciers award, a Fibber McGee and Molly trophy, and numerous medallions
from early shows in England and the United States.